Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Use this literacy centers mega bundle for grades 3-6 to help save you time when planning your literacy centers. This mega bundle includes 3 bundles plus 2 more products for a total of 27 literacy center resources! These activities are perfect for use with Daily 5 or in literacy centers for upper elePrice $97.00Original Price $136.00Save $39.00
Get a full year's worth of Paragraph Writing Prompts & Graphic Organizers including Informative, Narrative, Descriptive, and Opinion Writing. These ready-to-use writing resources include 40 paragraph writing prompts and graphic organizers to teach your students how to write a paragraph throughout the entire school year. Includes informative writing, narrative writing, opinion writing, & descriptive writing.
This paragraph writing resource includes 10 prompts in each of 4 writing genres plus graphic organizers to guide students as they learn how to write a paragraph and practice weekly paragraph writing. This writing prompts bundle includes print and digital versions for informative writing, narrative writing, descriptive writing, and opinion writing.
Included in each paragraph writing prompt:
- 10 paragraph writing prompts
- Printable Version: 2-page, print-friendly design
- Digital Version: Student-friendly slides with ready-to-type text boxes
- Brainstorming Section
- Rough Draft and Planning sections
- Editing and Revising checklists
- Editable final draft section so that you can customize it to fit your classroom procedures for publishing and turning in weekly writing assignments.
Each paragraph writing prompt includes an easy to follow graphic organizer to guide students through how to write a paragraph with good paragraph structure. Students will first identify the main point or main topic of their paragraph and write their own topic sentences. After the introduction, they will write supporting sentences as well as a strong concluding sentence. This process helps students learn to write strong paragraphs focused around a single topic with good supporting details.
This Paragraph Writing Prompt Bundle Includes:
This resource provides engaging paragraph writing prompts in two formats:
- A Monday through Friday schedule for a true paragraph of the week
- A flexible schedule with each task numbered. This format is perfect if you have a lot of short weeks or aren't able to devote time to paragraph writing every day.
In my classroom, we use the flexible version and complete a prompt about every week and a half.
Weekly paragraph writing allows your students to practice writing a paragraph on a regular basis and makes them better writers. Students will love the fun and engaging paragraph writing prompts, and you'll love that they are getting meaningful writing practice that's no-prep!
Use them in a paragraph writing center or for weekly writing homework. Includes print and go versions plus Google Slides versions you can assign to students with Google Drive or Google Classroom.
Download each of the print version previews for one free paragraph writing prompt!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amber D. says, "My students were excited to see that they could write full, detailed paragraphs that made complete sense and flowed nicely. This resource helped them piece together the important parts of paragraph writing in a way that was not overwhelming to them."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Laura B. says, "My students struggle with coming up with topics for writing. This is set up in a phenomenal way to guide them and help them become strong independent writers that actually enjoy writing."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Marcie F. says, "This resource is so beneficial! Having both digital and print versions were so helpful this year. I know I will be able to use both again in the future as some students do better with writing on paper while others do better writing on a computer. I love that it is broken down and helps students to complete each step of the writing process which can be so difficult when staring at a blank page or screen. Thank you for making this great resource that I will use for many years to come!"
You may also like…
Copyright © Chalk & Apples, Kristen Doyle All rights reserved.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.