- This STEP-BY-STEP INTERACTIVE WRITING NOTEBOOK IS A COMPLETE WRITER'S WORKSHOP PROGRAM with all the tools needed for the entire year. It is filled with engaging lessons (scripted), anchor charts, modeling, mentor text, interactive notebook pages, practice, and all the forms, graphic organizers, chec$70.00$99.94Save $29.94
- SEE THE PREVIEWS OF EACH RESOURCE:1. STEP-BY-STEP INTERACTIVE WRITING NOTEBOOK PROGRAMThis STEP-BY-STEP INTERACTIVE WRITING NOTEBOOK IS A COMPLETE WRITER'S WORKSHOP PROGRAM with all the tools needed for the entire year. It is filled with engaging lessons (scripted), anchor charts, modeling, mentor t$160.00$267.85Save $107.85
- This bundle was created by request for someone who will be in the classroom and teaching remotely. There is the printable PDF version and the POWERPOINT / GOOGLE version. Click to see the descriptions and previews for each bundle below!1. Step-by-Step Writing Program for Grades 3-5- PDF printable w$109.00$210.89Save $101.89
- DIGITAL SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PARAGRAPH WITINGThis resource comes in POWERPOINT and GOOGLE! They are both aligned with Common Core and completely editable to suit your needs. Please SEE THE PREVIEW to check out the quality of this resource!DIGITAL SENTENCE STRUCTURE UNIT: It is loaded with teaching$19.99$39.96Save $19.97
- This resource is a combination of all of the Step-by-Step Writing Program bundles designed for Grades 3-5. It is perfect for those who are doing a hybrid model for school this year. It has printable resources, interactive digital resources, and 84 mini-lesson videos to pop on to teach the lesson. RE$199.00$378.80Save $179.80
This Step-By-Step SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PARAGRAPH WRITING UNIT unit is loaded with teaching tools to give your students the foundation they need for sentence structure and how to form a strong paragraph! ★★★It has been a BEST SELLER ON TPT ★★★ It is completely editable and I used Century Gothic font, which is universal. Please SEE THE PREVIEW to check out the quality of this resource!
Distance Learning: These are not interactive, self-check, or have moveable pieces, but students can write on them. ★★★ CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE DIGITAL INTERACTIVE VERSION. ★★★ (Be careful not to place them on a public website. For copyright purposes, websites need to be password protected)
1. If you want students to write directly on a PDF and don't have a program with that capability, they can open it with Dochub. It is free and a dropdown option when opening in Google. Students will need to provide an email. Directions on how to use Dochub, Click HERE.
2. Make an image or screenshot of the page/pages you want students to complete and have them create a textbox to write over top of it. The images can be placed in google slides. Directions on how to just send parts of a PDF to students. Click HERE.
You will find:
✓ TEACHER PDF
✓ TEACHER POWERPOINT
✓ STUDENT PDF
✓ STUDENT POWERPOINT
WRITING SKILLS INCLUDED:
★ Complete Sentences: Complete Subjects/Predicates and Simple Subjects/Predicates
★ Fragments / Sentence or Fragment?
★ Run-ons with FANBOYS chart
★ Topic Sentences / Rockin' Beginnings / Indents
★ Relevant Details / Irrelevant Details
★ Transition Words
★ Closing Sentences / Clinchers
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS RESOURCE?
1. LESSON PLANS: This includes lesson plans and ideas including SCRIPTS so you know what to say.
2. ANCHOR CHARTS: There are anchor charts to help with the different skills.
3. INTERACTIVE NOTE-TAKING: There are printables for note-taking with each skill that include directions and photo examples. There are 3 versions for differentiation and a mini-anchor chart that can be used in notebooks instead of taking notes.
4. PRACTICE: There are practice pages for each of the skills. These are great for independent work and homework.
5. TASK CARDS: There are 24 questions per skill. It includes a template for students to write answers.
6. ASSESSMENT: 2 cumulative assessments. One for sentence structure and one for paragraph writing.
7. STUDENT EDITIONS (PDF and PowerPoint) to send electronically (These have everything the teacher version has except interactive notes, plans, assessment, and answer keys.)
Answer Keys are included in the Teacher Version!
A resource to go along with this unit: 36 Weeks of Guided Paragraph Prompts
Thank you for visiting my store!
Are you only looking for sentence structure? CLICK HERE
Are you only looking for Paragraph Writing? CLICK HERE
Are you looking for a primary version? PRIMARY SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PARAGRAPH WRITING
MINI-LESSON WRITING VIDEOS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★This resource is included in our best selling STEP-BY-STEP writing programs known to boost test scores AND motivate students!★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WRITING PROMPTS? ★ ★ ★ ★ �����