Paragraph of the week task cards, PowerPoint and Google slides for no prep daily or weekly writing practice for narrative, persuasive and informational (expository) paragraph (or essay) writing.
75 WRITING PROMPTS include:
- 25 informational/expository writing prompts
- 25 persuasive prompts
- 25 narrative prompts
- Student-centered writing prompts for guaranteed engagement and joy factor!
- Writing prompts designed for one paragraph but can be used for complete essay.
- Student printables come in blank task cards and half page lined paper formats
ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- PowerPoint slides
- Google slide link (for no prep Google Classroom activities)
- Lined paper half-page handouts (2 per page)
- Blank task cards (4 per page)
- "RADIO" 5-point writing rubric for expository/persuasive writing (Grade K - 8)
- "ACEPaPeR" 6-point writing rubric for expository/persuasive writing (Grade 9 - 12)
- SSCCDL "Skittle" 6-point writing rubric for "colorful" narrative writing
Use these paragraph of the week task cards, PowerPoint and/or Google slides for no prep expository, persuasive and narrative writing, homework ideas, literacy centers, indpendent writing practice prompts, ELA test prep, summer school writing assignments, school break assignments, early finisher activities, bell ringers, Google classroom or distance learning activities.
Pair with my FREE LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE for complete NO PREP lessons.
INTERESTED IN MORE TASK CARDS?
NEED NO PREP LESSONS TO INTRODUCE ELA SKILLS?
BROWSE ALL OF MY NO PREP PRINTABLES