Paragraph of the Week
- Google Apps™
Paragraph of the week task cards, PowerPoint and Google slides for no prep daily or weekly writing practice for narrative, persuasive and informational (expository) paragraph (or essay) writing.
75 WRITING PROMPTS include:
- 25 informational/expository writing prompts
- 25 persuasive prompts
- 25 narrative prompts
- Student-centered writing prompts for guaranteed engagement and joy factor!
- Writing prompts designed for one paragraph but can be used for complete essay.
- Student printables come in blank task cards and half page lined paper formats
ZIP FILE INCLUDES:
- PowerPoint slides
- Google slide link (for no prep Google Classroom activities)
- Lined paper half-page handouts (2 per page)
- Blank task cards (4 per page)
- "RADIO" 5-point writing rubric for expository/persuasive writing (Grade K - 8)
- "ACEPaPeR" 6-point writing rubric for expository/persuasive writing (Grade 9 - 12)
- SSCCDL "Skittle" 6-point writing rubric for "colorful" narrative writing
Use these paragraph of the week task cards, PowerPoint and/or Google slides for no prep expository, persuasive and narrative writing, homework ideas, literacy centers, indpendent writing practice prompts, ELA test prep, summer school writing assignments, school break assignments, early finisher activities, bell ringers, Google classroom or distance learning activities.
Pair with my FREE LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE for complete NO PREP lessons.
INTERESTED IN MORE TASK CARDS?
Inspirational Bell Ringers for the Entire Year
Exit Slips for the Entire Year
Early Finisher Activities for the Entire Year
DRAWING CONCLUSIONS (INFERENCE)
Informational Text Reading Skills
NEED NO PREP LESSONS TO INTRODUCE ELA SKILLS?
Setting & Sensory Language Lesson Plan
Reading Comprehension & Paraphrasing Lesson Plan
Main Idea & Details & Summarizing Lesson Plan
Mood vs. Tone + Connotation Lesson Plan
Rhetoric, Ethos, Logos, Pathos Lesson Plan
Types of Foreshadowing Lesson Plan
BROWSE ALL OF MY NO PREP PRINTABLES
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR TEACHING RESOURCES & TIPS