This puzzle is designed to support students understanding of the many different types of angles that are formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal. The angle types included in the puzzle are:
1) Vertical Angles
2) Corresponding Angles
3) Supplementary Angles
4) Alternate Interior Angles
5) Alternate Exterior Angles
6) Same Side Interior Angles
7) Same Side Exterior Angles
Students will match each type of angle to two different pictures and identify whether the angle type is congruent or equal to 180 degrees. This is a great activity to use as guided practice, an assessment, or in small groups! Examples of the completed puzzle pieces are shown above.
This puzzle is included in my Middle School Math Puzzle Pack!
Get three great puzzles at a discounted price! Check it out here!
Middle School Math Puzzle Pack
You might also like:
• Cross Sections of 3D Figures Quick Color
• Real-Life Surface Area & Volume
• Real-Life Area of Composite Figures
• Relative Frequency Scavenger Hunt (Joint, Marginal, & Conditional)
• Surface Area and Volume Tournament Challenge (Prisms and Pyramids)
• Volume of Cylinders, Cones, & Spheres - Real Life Activity
• Types of Angles Quick Color (Supplementary, Complementary, & Vertical)
• Triangle Inequality Theorem - Investigation, Guided Notes, and Assignment
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.