This stations activity is a fun way to review a the theorems involving parallel lines and transversals, as well as theorems about perpendicular lines. Get students moving around the classroom reviewing the following topics:
- Correspoding Angles Theorem
- Alternate Interior Angles Theorem
- Consecutive Interior Angles Theorem
- Alternate Exterior Angle Theorem
- The Converse to the above Theorems
- Writing Linear Equations (parallel to... and perpendicular to...)
- Theorems involving Perpendicular Lines
This file contains 8 station cards, 1 student answer sheet, 1 follow-up review worksheet, and answer keys for all.
Print out station cards and post them around the room. Give each student an answer sheet to record their work and their answers. Break students into groups and assign them a station to start. Then have students rotate through the stations. You can set a timer for a designated amount of time at each station (I recommend 4-5 minutes).
This product is also found AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE in the Geometry Mega Bundle