1. Photo copy pg. 3 and 4 front to back. I copied each period’s passes in a different color and let my yard supervisors know which colored passes they should be seeing each period. This way no one from an earlier period could sneak out of class and join a later period.
2. Each team had to have at least one person on the team with a cell phone to photograph their images. I grouped 3-4 people per team.
3. I gave each period about 10 minutes in class to brainstorm ideas for each category. Some of them started to photograph the clothing, logos, architecture items in the room.
4. When students had a clear idea of what they were looking for outside I signed the back of their form and sent them on their way. I made sure they knew to be back in class 10 minutes before the period was over.
5. All images can be submitted to you however you feel most comfortable (email, Google Forms, Google Classroom, Dropbox, etc.). Make sure teams clearly label each of the photos they submit so you know what category they are trying to get a point in. I had teams rename each individual photo (ex: “ParallelSports”). There were a couple of photos that were unclear. I had to ask a team member to prove to me what was parallel, etc. if they could they got the point, if they couldn’t, they didn’t.
6. Have fun! My students loved getting out of the room and really got their creative juices flowing!!