Also included in
- Geometry (First Semester) Notes, Homework, Quizzes, TestsThis bundle contains the following units:• Geometry Basics • Logic & Proof• Parallel & Perpendicular LInes• Congruent Triangles• Relationships in Triangles• Similar TrianglesThese units contain notes, homework assignments, quizzes, st$80.00$101.70Save $21.70
- Geometry CurriculumWhat does this curriculum contain? This curriculum includes 850+ pages of instructional materials (warm-ups, notes, homework, quizzes, unit tests, review materials, a midterm exam, a final exam, and many other extras) for Geometry. All answer keys are included. This bundle opti$180.00$249.95Save $69.95
Parallel and Perpendicular Lines (Geometry Curriculum - Unit 3) DISTANCE LEARNING
UPDATE: This unit now contains a Google document with:
(1) Links to instructional videos. Videos are created by fellow teachers for their students using the guided notes from the unit. Please watch through first before sharing with your students. They might not always be perfect but we are trying our best to help out where we can in a very limited time.
(2) A link to a Google Slides version of the unit. Each page is set to the background in Google Slides. There are no text boxes; this is the PDF in Google Slides. We are unable to do text boxes at this time but hope this saves you a step if you wish to use it in Slides instead!
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, two quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Parallel Lines, Parallel Planes, Skew Lines
• Lines and Angle Relationships: Corresponding Angles, Alternate Interior Angles, Alternate Exterior Angles, Consecutive Interior Angles, Consecutive Exterior Angles
• Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal: Solving for missing angles and using algebra to solve for missing angles.
• Proving Lines are Parallel: Using converses or algebraically.
• Parallel Line Proofs
• Slope Review: Find slope given a graph or two ordered pairs.
•Parallel and Perpendicular Lines: Using the slope formula to prove lines are parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
• Equations of Lines Review: Slope-Intercept Form, Standard Form, Vertical and Horizontal Lines
• Comparing Equations to determine parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
• The Point-Slope Formula: Writing linear equations given a point and slope or two points.
• Writing Parallel or Perpendicular Equations: Write an equation parallel or perpendicular to a given equation, passing through a specific point.
Please download the preview to see a sample outline along with a collage of some of the pages.
NEW: Assessments are now EDITABLE! Now you can easily make multiple versions or customize to fit your needs! PowerPoint and Equation Editor (usually built in to PowerPoint) are required to edit these files. There is a folder titled "Editable Assessments" when you download. This is where you will find editable versions of each quiz and the unit test. If your Equation Editor is incompatible with mine, simply delete my equation and insert your own.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
More Geometry Units:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.