Also included in
- This bundle is designed to enrich and support your Geometry unit. There is a strong focus on angles, polygons - with an emphasis on triangles and quadrilaterals, identifying parallel and perpendicular lines in polygons, identifying lines of symmetry. My hands-on activity has students fold a circle i$15.00$24.00Save $9.00
Students need practice identifying parallel and perpendicular line segments in polygons. My Sort and Solve activities are the perfect solution. This engaging sort gives students an opportunity to look at 24 polygons and sort them according to its line segments. Students will decide if the polygon has only parallel lines, only perpendicular lines, both parallel and perpendicular lines or if the polygon does not have parallel or perpendicular lines. Then students will then solve two problems where polygons have already been sorted. Students will decide how the polygons are sorted. An Answer Key is provided.
You must see my Folding Circles Lesson - Students fold a circle into 10 different polygons
Be sure to follow me and check out my other sort and solve activities!
- Irregular - Regular Polygon Sort
- Parallel and Perpendicular Polygon Sort & Solve
- Triangles Sort & Solve
- Classifying Quadrilaterals Sort & Solve
- Quadrilateral Sort
- Addition & Subtraction Sort and Solve
- Multiplication & Division Sort
- Choose the Operation - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, & Division
Other Decimal Sorts available in my store:
Polygon Quadrilaterals and Triangles Sort - Problem Solving - Rigor