Parallel and Perpendicular Lines Unit (Geometry Unit 3)
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
This is a complete parallel and perpendicular lines unit for Geometry. This is the 3rd unit in my Geometry curriculum.
*Note: This unit is best suited for on-level or lower-level/special education math classes. Supplements will most likely be needed for an honors or upper-level math class.
*Update: Video lessons are now included for each set of notes!*
- special angle pairs (vertical, adjacent, linear pairs)
- parallel lines cut by a transversal (alternate interior, alternate exterior, consecutive interior, consecutive exterior, corresponding)
- angle measures (including algebra)
- special angle pairs proofs
- finding if lines are parallel, perpendicular, or neither
- writing the equations of parallel and perpendicular lines
- perpendicular bisector proof
- Special Angle Pairs Guided Notes & Worksheets
- Special Angle Pairs Card Sort
- Special Angle Pairs Proofs Activity
- Special Angle Pairs Posters
- Special Angle Pairs Quiz
- Slope of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines Notes & Worksheets
- Finding Slope Task Cards
- Types of Slope Poster
- Parallel & Perpendicular Lines Poster
- Parallel, Perpendicular, or Neither Maze
- Parallel, Perpendicular, or Neither Task Cards
- Slope of Parallel & Perpendicular Lines Quiz
- Parallel & Perpendicular Lines SG and Test--EDITABLE!!
This product should only be used by the teacher who purchased it. This product is not to be shared with other teachers. Please buy the correct number of licenses if this is to be used by more than one teacher.
Did you know?
You can receive TPT store credits to use on future purchases by leaving feedback on products you buy! Just click on "My Purchases" under "Buy"!
Connect with me!