An interactive 42 question powerpoint quiz containing on the Paralympic Games and Rio 2016. There are 3 multiple choice answers.
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. PLEASE NOTE - THE ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE 'AGITO' IMAGE ON EACH SLIDE. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals / teams to record their answers.
1. Who began the first games for people with spinal injuries at Stoke Mandeville Hospital?
2. Where did the first ‘International Stoke Mandeville Games’ take place?
3. Which two colours are found on the Olympic flag but not on the Paralympic flag?
4. What are the shapes on the Paralympic flag called?
5. What is the Paralympic Motto?
6. Which event will be a ‘new sport’ at the Paralympics?
7. What is the name of the Rio Paralympic Mascot?
8. In which of these Paralympic Sports do players wear a mask?
9. What is the only difference between wheelchair tennis and able-bodied tennis?