Also included in
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$277.02$377.02Save $100.00
- Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. This differentiation bundle is perfect for teachers who teach multiple grade levels or for 4th-grade teachers who have students that are not quite ready for the advanced cards yet and would benefit from some$4.68$6.68Save $2.00
- Grab our money-saving bundle for summarizing and paraphrasing texts. These task cards and activities are great practice for elementary students learning to paraphrase and to summarize fiction and non-fiction passages.What's Included:Paraphrasing for beginners (paraphrasing sentences)Paraphrasing Par$9.98$14.03Save $4.05
Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. Each of these 32 paraphrasing task cards (print or digital) features a different informational text (nonfiction) paragraph for students to paraphrase. These paragraphs are ideal for working on this skill because their shorter length will not overwhelm your students, but will still provide plenty of practice. Additional support material is also included with the cards.
PRINT VERSION INCLUDES:
- Teacher Instructions
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Color
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Black Line
- A cover card and 3 challenge cards to extend the learning
- Make Your Own Sentence Task Cards Template in Color or Black Line
- Sample answer keys (answers will vary)
- 3 different student response sheet options
- Printable Poster - Color
DIGITAL VERSION INCLUDES:
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Digital Task Cards each with a text box for students to respond digitally.
Paraphrasing Task Cards for grades 2-4 are available here.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom