Also included in
- Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. This differentiation bundle is perfect for teachers who teach multiple grade levels or for 4th-grade teachers who have students that are not quite ready for the advanced cards yet and would benefit from some$4.68$6.68Save $2.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$372.93Save $100.00
Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. Each of these 32 paraphrasing task cards features a different informational text (nonfiction) paragraph for students to paraphrase. These paragraphs are ideal for working on this skill because their shorter length will not overwhelm your students, but will still provide plenty of practice. Additional support material is also included with the cards.
Contents of this set include:
- Teacher Instructions
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Color
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Black Line
- A cover card and 3 challenge cards to extend the learning
- Sample answer keys (answers will vary)
- 3 different student response sheet options
- PARAphrase it poster
Printing and Cutting:
These cards were made to be printed in color, but will print out fine in gray scale too. They should print out with even margins around the cards; however, because every printer is different, it is possible that you may need to adjust your printer settings. Selecting “actual size” or adjusting the size percentage should do the trick. Cut the cards apart using the dotted guidelines (discarding the bottom strip). Laminate if possible. Another option is to print on cardstock.
Paraphrasing Task Cards for grades 2-4 are available here.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Minds in Bloom