Also included in
- Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. This differentiation bundle is perfect for teachers who teach multiple grade levels or for 4th-grade teachers who have students that are not quite ready for the advanced cards yet and would benefit from some$4.68$6.68Save $2.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$272.93$372.93Save $100.00
Paraphrasing is an essential skill for many types of writing, but a difficult one to master. Each of these 32 paraphrasing task cards features a different fun fact sentence for students to paraphrase. Paraphrasing a single sentence is a great way to introduce this challenging skill. Although the examples in the sample answer key are also one sentence, you may want to allow your students to use two or even three sentences. Additional support material is also included with the cards. Please see contents below.
Contents of this set include:
- Teacher Instructions
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Color
- 32 Fun Facts Sentence Task Cards - Black Line
- A cover card and 3 challenge cards to extend the learning
- Sample answer keys (answers will vary)
- 3 different student response sheet options
Paraphrasing Task Cards for grades 4-8 are available here.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Minds in Bloom