Paraprofessionals are often overlook and forgotten when it comes to training. Fortunately, this guide goes over everything a paraprofessional should know and will answer all questions! The guide is written towards an inclusion model, where special education students are mixed into the general education environment.
- Words to Know
- A look at IDEA list of disabilities
- Tips on collaborating
- Collaboration Plan Sheet
- Goal Setting
- Student Info Sheet
- People first language (and tips and how to say sensitive information)
- Keeping confidentiality and tips on how to keep it
- Your role as the paraprofessional
- Your responsibilities and the teachers responsibilities
- A look at student behaviors
- Tips on how to handle behavior situations
- Classroom adaptations; includes a list of accommodations for every subject and more
This is the second update and I will continue to add more and more. Get it now at the lowest price!