Also included in
- Are you looking to set up your special education classroom, but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive bundle includes everything you will need to set up a self-contained classroom. These special education classroom setup resources include schedules, planning tools, behavioral tools and much$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
- This special education classroom setup kit is like a classroom in a bundle! It has everything you need to set up the structure of the classroom except the students, the printer and the laminator. Setup your special education classroom and plan everything for your year with this comprehensive bundle.$103.72$115.25Save $11.53
Set up your classroom with these paraprofessional schedules and zoning plans for managing your special education team. This toolbox includes cheat sheets, examples, and step-by-step directions to walk you through how to set up your classroom zoning plan for scheduling your staff.
This paraprofessional schedule and plan will help you build good relationships with your special education team. These tools will help you develop expectations for staff working in your classrooms and smooth the way for a successful year. They also make the classroom run with less attention, allowing more attention to the engagement of the students.
- EBOOK - 82 Page E-Book with directions and examples of self-contained classroom zoning / staff schedule plans and strategies for effective collaboration
- 4 classroom vision statement templates in PowerPoint™
- Word and PDF forms for the zoning plan
- All the forms in the book are editable
- Step-by-step directions
- How-To Video: An exclusive video that walks you through both my thought process and the formatting in Word for creating staff schedules or zoning plans
- Cheat Sheet: A cheat sheet with the steps of creating the zoning form.You may find it useful to laminate this, if you are new to writing teaching plans, to refer to periodically.
- 8 zoning plan examples: preschool, elementary, middle and high school.
- Zoning Plan Checklist: A checklist for reviewing the zoning plan (can be used by the classroom teacher to troubleshoot her own plan or by trainers/ coaches to provide support to other teachers)
- Observation Forms: in different versions for providing feedback to staff or team members
- Explanations: of each of the zoning plans pointing out relevant information about each (e.g., explaining decisions about staff assignments)
- FAQS: Answers to frequently asked questions about zoning plans
✅This zoning plan toolkit is designed to help new and experienced teachers become more comfortable and confident working with paraprofessionals in the classroom. It's designed to help them make decisions about how best to plan out staff duties in the classroom and minimize friction in providing direction and support to the classroom team.
✅This paraprofessional schedule and toolkit also includes tips on how to work on building relationships with staff within the classroom to help work effectively as a team, ideas for sharing feedback with staff for effective ways to provide training and coaching within the special education classroom.
✅Some of what is shared in this is information I've had on the blog, but the manual provides more detail than I can go into in blog posts. And it's all in one place! It is designed primarily for self-contained and resource classrooms serving students with severe disabilities, although it can be used with any type of special education team.
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This resource was very helpful in designing a classroom zoning plan. It was also helpful in providing me ways to support my super paras by giving them the resources and structure they need as well as building those connections with them.” - Benjamin L.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This was a great resource to train my paraprofessional zone plans. It also helped give us the classroom team vision, schedule, rules, and other important topics that we needed to discuss. Everything in this product was great! Thank you!” - Katherine F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “NEEDED THIS!! Love love love. It's my first year in self-contained- and this was a life saver. Thanks so much!” - Miss K’s Special Learners
© Christine Reeve
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing