Are you looking for a time-saving way to incorporate monthly newsletters, calendars and reading logs into your busy routine this year?
These yearlong resources will save you so much time! Both the editable newsletters and calendars come with text boxes already inserted. Simply click in the type here box and fill in your personalized information! The reading logs are a fast way to keep updated on how many books are read each month.
This bundle includes 3 resources:
• Editable newsletter templates for all 12 months
• Each month features 4 different templates
• 2 templates with suggested headers
• 2 templates with customizable headers
• all templates feature toner friendly black and white clipart
• Simply click in the type header here
or type here
box to fill it in!
• 30 reminder notes
• 28 premade templates featuring common school events
Ex: open house, field trip, picture day, conferences, popcorn day…
• 2 editable templates
• simply type in the type here
box to customize
• all notes feature toner friendly black and white clipart
All headers are editable!
Samples of all forms are included
Please see the preview
for a closer look at these editable newsletter templates.
Editable Monthly Calendars
• monthly calendars for the 2016-2017 school year
• each month has the dates filled in and thematic clipart for the month
• black and white clipart is toner friendly!
• these calendars are editable: Simply click the text boxes on the date you need to add an event to, then input any information you would like to include!
Includes 3 formats:
• blank calendars with dates only
• calendars with important information box
• calendars with behavior key
These calendars can be used for:
• behavior tracking
• homework planning
• important events
• math activities
• team and lesson planning
Please see the preview for a closer look at these calendars.
Monthly Reading Logs
• 2 logs for every month of the year, each with thematic clip art relating to that month.
The first version has 20 lines, with spaces for:
The second version has 20 lines, with spaces for:
These reading logs are a great way for your students to keep track of the books they read at school, or at home!
An organized way to keep track of books/words read for Million Word Campaigns.
Simply print the version you prefer!
Pass out a new log each month, or bind all 12 together for a yearlong reading log journal.
Please see the preview for a closer look at these reading logs.
Fashion Craze Learning Days