This packet includes multiple forms which can be sent home with students during the first days of school, to help increase parent/teacher communication during the school year.
Included in this packet are:
1. Important Information Sheet
– use this sheet to collect information like phone numbers, sibling names and regular transportation information.
2. Language Survey – use this survey to collect information about your students’ language development, such as the languages most often used at home, their home language literacy level and any issues in language development. This is particularly helpful for ESL students and has already been translated for you into Spanish and French.
3. Technology Survey – use this survey to find out how much exposure your students have had to technology, as well as how much technology they will have available to them at home. This is particularly helpful to know before assigning homework that requires technology.
4. Volunteer Survey – use this survey to know from day one who is willing to come in and volunteer, as well as times that work best for parents. Many parents are willing to help if they know they are wanted, starting out by finding their interest helps open the door for this possibility.
See exactly what you're receiving when you download this file, by clicking on the green PREVIEW button.
Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Created by Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources. Find more ideas and products by following the Raki's Rad Resources blog
, liking our the Raki's Rad Resources facebook page
or following us on Teachers Pay Teachers