Parent Communication Log - EDITABLE | Printable & Digital Forms
Also included in
- Family communication is so important! If you're looking for positive and easy to use parent communication tools for this school year then this bundle is for you!These editable resources will save you time and make it SO easy for you to communicate with parents/guardians about their child's learningPrice $12.04Original Price $21.50Save $9.46
Communicating with families is so important! With so many families to keep in touch with, having a Parent Communication Log helps you stay organized! It also comes in handy for keeping track of ongoing parent collaboration, as well as having data for meetings.
This resource makes it easy to set up your Parent Communication Log!
When you download it there will be a Zip File with 3 versions of this resource:
- Printable PDF
- Editable PowerPoint file
- Editable Google Slides™
- 3 versions: PDF, PowerPoint, and Google Slides™
- Printable forms and binder covers as a Printable PDF--includes a front binder cover, side binder cover for 1", 1 1/2", and 2" binders, a class list, and 4 options for the parent communication log forms (all available in color and black/white)
- Editable & digital forms for PowerPoint--includes editable class list and 4 editable options for the parent communication logs (all available in color and black/white)
- Editable & digital forms for Google Slides™--includes editable class list and 6 editable options for the parent communication logs (all available in color and black/white)
- Instructions on how to set up and use both the printable binder log and digital log
*See PREVIEW for more information about what is included.
- As of April 5, 2020 this resource is now Editable in PowerPoint and includes both a printable and digital version
- As of July 22, 2020 Google Slides™ were added (so it is now editable in PowerPoint and Google Slides™)
- As of June 30, 2022 this resource has been updated to include both color and black/white options for the binder cover, binder sides, class list, and parent communication logs. A second digital option of the log was also added to Google Slides™ that features a clickable checkbox option that is more user friendly!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Cheering you on,