Also included in
- Launch the new school year with ease! Save big with the Back to School Bundle! Included are 6 must-have resources, plus two bonus files! Tons of printables and tools for setting up a fun, well-run, and positive classroom. Who is This For? Elementary teachers looking to launch an awesome new school$19.75$32.00Save $12.25
This handy collection of tools and tips makes positive parent communication easy and stress-free! You'll find a parent communication log, positive notes home, parent contact scripts, resources for parent conferences, grading charts, and more!
UPDATE: I've added EDITABLE Positive Notes Home, an EDITABLE Grade Chart, EDITABLE Learning Targets, and an EDITABLE Student Progress Summary Page so that you can make just what you need for your classroom! (Editable in Powerpoint)
SAVE BIG BY BUNDLING! Check out The Back to School Bundle!
Who Is This For?
Teachers looking for easy, effective, and positive ways to communicate and collaborate with parents!
What Is Included?
Tons of resources to help you set up and maintain positive parent relationships that grow through trust and collaboration!
- Parent Surveys (Beginning of Year, Middle, and End)
- Parent Communication Log
- How to Start the Year off Right!
- Phone Call Tips
- Tips for Talking to Parents
- Clear and Helpful Feedback Language
- How to Be Descriptive, Not Judgmental
- Powerful Praise Tips
- Printable Positive Behavior Notes
- Printable Reminder Notes
- Printable Unfinished Work Notes
- Student Progress Summary Template
- Letter About Grades
- How to Use Visual Guides to Explain Progress
- Visual Guide Templates
- Parent Conference Guide
- Behavior Phone Call Guide
- What to Do When a Parent is Upset (Guide)
- EDITABLE Positive Behavior Notes
- EDITABLE Grades Chart
- EDITABLE Learning Targets
- EDITABLE Student Progress Summary Page
Working with parents can be tricky sometimes, especially when dealing with behavioral or academic concerns. These tools are designed to help you plan collaborative conversations, give clear feedback, and share student progress in ways that parents will understand
These strategies and tools have given me great success in working with parents over the years and I hope they help you, too!
For more about this product and to view sample pages, click the PREVIEW button above!
Thanks so much! I hope you found just what you needed! :)
Kady from The Teacher Trap
★CLICK THE STAR by my store name to FOLLOW! You’ll receive special discounts, sale notifications, and freebies!