Parent-teacher conferences can be overwhelming. So can keeping track of all of your new students at the beginning of the school year. This packet is designed to help you with BOTH!
This packet contains a PDF for parents and teachers. Included are reference guides for parents, get-to-know-you sheets for student records, and much more. Altogether there are 7 pages in this packet to make the beginning of the year, first week, open house/back to school nights, and conferences throughout the year much easier.
1. "Keys to Success"--a guide for parents in helping their child succeed in your class
2. Get-to-Know You sheet--for parents to fill out about students
3. Student Info sheet--including basic information about the student, transportation info, emergency contact, etc.
4. Parent Contact Log--to have as reference for continual contact with parents (whether it be concerning health issues, injuries, behavioral issues, etc.--it's definitely best to have these things documented!)
5. Parent Teacher Conference Report--basic and easy to understand, this includes areas to chart student academics and behaviors, address concerns or questions, and signature spots for both parents and teachers
6. A "tent" sign for display with a bowl of mints for parents who come in for conferences. Simply print on cardstock, fold in half, and sit with some mints. This is a great way to set a positive tone with parents.
7. "Joy" tags to attach to Almond Joy candybars and give out at conferences, back-to-school night, open house, etc. Again, this is a great way to set a positive tone with parents.
Please check my store for additional resources. I appreciate your feedback too! :)