Want a creative and fun way to share student work with families? Follow the steps below to communicate with families and guardians and give students an opportunity to reflect on the quality of their work.
Cardstock, glue sticks, miniature clothespins
- Select the Selfie Stick sign appropriate for your grade level - printed or script.
- Copy the sign on cardstock, preferably on a color copier.
- Copy the camera clip art and cut out each piece.
- Glue the camera clip art pieces to miniature clothespins.
- Clip the "Selfie Sticks" - clothespins with cameras glued on the end - to the top and sides of the sign (as shown on the product cover.)
- Give student instructions on how these may be used and how they should carefully reflect on the quality of their work before clipping a "selfie stick" to their paper.
- Display the sign with camera selfie sticks in the classroom.
- Place a tray or box beside the sign to collect student work.
- Photograph and email student work to families/guardians.
Hope you, your students, and families enjoy their "Student Work Selfies!"
Click here to follow our store - KIDCENTRIC TEACHING AND LEARNING - for the latest products and freebies!