Prepare for Parent Conferences with Ease and Ensure Each Parent Receives a Whole Picture View of Their Child!
Prepare a Students:
- Areas of Improvement
- Behaviors (Positive/Negative)
- Highlight a Memorable Moment for the Student
(i.e. Helping a friend, trying something new, achieving a new goal)
Work With Parents to Document:
- Family Concerns and Comments
- Teacher's Plan Moving Forward
- What Parents Can Work On at Home
Parent Conferences can be difficult, but by having all communication documented, everyone will be held accountable for what is discussed!