This parent conferences packet has tips, forms, and posters to help you prepare for conferences with your students' parents. This packet is in Word format so you can make changes according to your own school and classroom policies.
This product contains:
* 9 Tips to help you prepare for Parent's Night
* A list of possible items (work samples, assessments, and so on) to have ready to show parents
* Notes to other teachers in your building who have siblings of your students (for schools that schedule appointments for parents). Parents appreciate having conferences scheduled near the same time for both children so they don't have to come back to the school!
* A note to parents who are waiting in the hall to focus their questions prior to their conference.
* Homework tips (because parents often want to know what they can do to help their child)
* Donations request poster
* A volunteer sign up sheet for parents who want to help out
***Are you looking for more ways to reach out to your students' parents? I have a whole range of items for parents here! Check out these popular products
★Edmodo Permission Slip
★Field Trip Permission Slip
★Pets in the Classroom Parent Letter
★Back to School Night Parent Handout
★Back to School Parent Survey
★Homework Tips for Parents
★Homework Reminder Forms
★Happy Note to Parents