PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Parent meeting can make your tummy do flip flops. Breathe.
After 33 years I have grouped all meetings into 6 types. You don’t need to worry any longer. This guide will help you in an situation to prepare and feel confident.
This is the information they didn't give you in your credentialing class. This will help you conquer your fear of meetings. I include agenda's of what to do in the 6 types of meetings you will have during your career.
1. How to get through parent conferences in the time allowed?
2. How to run a meeting and have parents supporting you and your program?
3. How to meet with angry parents and turn it around?
4. How to let parents know you have real concerns about their child's learning?
5. What is a 504 and what is our role.
6. What to bring to an IEP so you can rest easy it will all go well.
I had a great mentor and running parent meetings is now my super power. If you are new to teaching or have always feared them, this document is for you. Finally as a bonus I added a check list in case you want to know what in your room will parents look at and how clean is clean enough.
I have gone from tears and fears to confidence and I will show you how you can too!
Coupon inside for video course including chit chat and my scary stories.
Follow me for new stuff, fun stuff, updates and amazing new lessons for ALL kids.