Parent and guardian contact is so important to the success of our students.
Communication Logs are one of those tedious things that seem to take away my time (and then we forget to fill them out).
As a way to ALWAYS document conversations, use these post-its! I pre-print the sheets (with no student written) and I keep a sheet by my phone and a sheet by my computer. I do this so that as soon as I talk to a parent, I can quickly document our conversation, and attach it to their log at a later time.
- Post it page template (print and then fill with post its!)
- 2 designs of communication post-its
- Student log pages to store for each child (I keep in my binder and fill post its into pages as calls/emails are made)
- “Communication Binder” cover and spine (with 4 cover options and three spine widths)
- “Contact Binder” cover and spine (with 4 cover options and three spine widths)
- “Parent Contact Binder” cover and spine (with 4 cover options and three spine widths)
- “Parent and Guardian Contact Binder” cover and spine (with 4 cover options and three spine widths)
- Student quick reference pages (24 and 30 student)
- Beginning of year parent survey
- Added positive communication and consequential communication to sides of log form
- Added write on pages so that you do not need to use post its
- Conference request form
- Conference reminder form
- Student shout out form for positive behavior
- Student checkin form for consequential behavior
- Daily student check in perfect for SPED students
- With this life saver you will never forget to document again!