This Parent Handbook Flip Book is completely EDITABLE (using Power Point) and super easy to make and assemble! For a better look at the instructions and finished product, just click on PREVIEW!
You'll find two versions of the flip book included in this set. One version is the template I use in my own classroom (with fixed page titles) and the other version is completely customizable. All the instructions you need on how to add your own classroom information on each page and how to assemble the flip books is included.
Since every classroom is different, I have NOT included any classroom information on these pages... that part is your own special addition! Some information to consider adding to your Parent Handbook Flip Book might be...
- All About The Teacher
- Contact Info
- Daily Schedule
- Class Rules / Behavior Mgmt.
- Attendance Policy
- Homework and Grading Policies
- School Supplies
- Parent Volunteers
- Curriculum and Homework Resources
- Coming To School / Getting Home
- Birthdays / Technology / etc...
If you like some of the fonts I've used in this product, they're available here on TPT from Kimberly Geswein and are free for personal use! Just click the links below to download and install on your computer!
KG Fonts --- Shake it Off Font
KG Fonts --- Strawberry Limeade Font
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!
Keywords: back to school, parent letter, parent handbook, open house