No-Prep Handouts for Parents of Late Talkers / Nonverbal / Delayed Language
These quick and easy handouts will give your families some great ideas for encouraging language in the home.
For more information, check out this helpful blog post.
These handouts are free, but each download is intended for use by one professional. You are welcome to give them to parents but if a colleague is interested, please direct them to my store. I appreciate it!
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!