Also included in
- Use this year-round product during all of your themed preschool speech therapy session to target wh questions.Each of the SEVEN themes features FORTY questions each, for a total of 280 questions! This product allows you to use theme related questions to help your students build a deeper understandin$14.00$25.00Save $11.00
- Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includ$130.40$163.00Save $32.60
- These parent and teacher friendly handouts are designed for the busy SLP. They are no-prep and require you to just print and go! They cover a variety of speech therapy goal areas, including phonological awareness, expressive language, grammar, receptive language, language processing, and phonologica$14.08$22.00Save $7.92
These parent and teacher friendly handouts are designed for the busy SLP. They are no-prep and require you to just print and go! They cover each of the WH- Questions (who, what, where, when, and why).
Each one-page handout is jam packed with practical and easy to implement activities with everyday items, as well as effective strategies. You can share these with parents, teachers, and school staff. These one-page handouts provide enough information for parents to implement homework for up to one month! That means less prep for YOU!
Each WH-Question Handout includes:
- age of typical acquisition.
- example of correct and incorrect answer types.
- activity ideas.
- detailed cueing hierarchy, with examples.
- a list of WH- questions to practice.
Not sure if this is for you? Check out the WHAT Handout for FREE!
If you like these parent handouts, you may also like:
- Language Processing Parent and Staff Information Handouts for Speech Therapy
- Phonological Awareness Parent and Teacher Handouts
- Brown's Morphemes Parent and Teacher Handouts
If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!