This parent letter template is perfect for your end of the year memory books.
As part of these books, I always ask parents to write a letter to their child. This becomes such a meaningful part of the book that both parents and students appreciate.
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning Writing?
- Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences Sort Activity
- How to Write a Paragraph: A Step by Step Guide
- How to Write a Conclusion
- Persuasive Writing Webquest Activity
- Poetry for Big Kids!
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Grab these FREE 5th Grade Word Problem Task Cards and transform your upper elementary classroom with monthly tips to your email!
- Learn New Classroom Ideas on my Blog
- Follow Me on Instagram
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.