Have you ever wanted to write a note to a parent, but just simply didn't have a moment in the day to sit down and think of what to write? If so, then this bundle is going to make communicating with parents a cinch! Relieve some of the stress of having to think of what to write but using one of these EDITABLE PARENT LETTERS.
There are MORE THAN 45 LETTERS to choose from. Because they are editable you can personalize them to your needs. All forms are included in COLOR or BLACK/WHITE
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING LETTERS:
* Welcome to ___ grade
* Home Connection Binder - similar to a H.E.R.O / T.E.A.M binder etc... where students will keep important papers. This letter informs parents how the binder works as a communication tool between home and school
* Class Donations
* Student Information Sheet
* Student Survey- for parents to fill out telling you about their child
* Tardy/ Absent Excuse Letters for parents to fill in
* Change in Transportation
* School Money- For parents to attach to money being sent to school so that the teacher knows what the money is for
* Repeated Tardies
* Repeated Absences
* Library Notice
* Help Needed With Learning Times Tables
* Help Needed With _________________
* Supplies Needed
* Writing Journal Project- Parent letter explaining what their child needs to bring to school in order to decorate his writing journal
* Behaviour Notice
* Weekly Behavior Chart
* Academic Notice
* Incomplete HW Notice
* Way To Go!
* Parent Conference Request
* Conference Reminder
* Blank Parent Note
* Don't Forget Friendly Reminder
* Peanut Allergy
* Snack Time
* Snack Calendar for the month of ___________
* Field Trip Notice
* Student List to Give Parents Chaperoning Field Trip
* Field Trip Reminder
* Valentine's Party
* Halloween Party
* Thanksgiving Feast Celebration
* Thanksgiving Feast Sign Up
* Holiday Party
* Winter Break Letter- Asking parents to make sure their students are ready with all supplies when they return from break
* Donations/ Special Request for class activity
* End of Year Good-Bye
* Thank You Notes from teacher
* Student Birthday Note
* Student Welcome to ____ Grade Note
* Student Happy Birthday Note
Everything is ready-to-print and has been teacher-approved :)
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID:
“Love Love Love. This product makes it so much easier for me to communicate with parents!!" — Wonderful First Grade Williams
“This is a great resource. Pretty much every single parent contact reason is included in this bundle.” — Karina G.
“Love this product. You have saved me hours of trying to create letters on my own.” — Kelly H.
"This is one of my favorite resources yet! My parents love all the great forms." -- Heather K.
"I feel so fortunate to add these parent notes to my resources! Even more so, I thank you for all the time you put into creating a product that is so effective to ease the rush of the school day. I find myself having to take out productivity time to type up a letter, but not anymore..you've got it covered! Thanks for all you do!" -- Amartinkus M.
"THIS PRODUCT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED! Lifesaver! Great product" -- K.H.
"This bundle was a lifesaver! I cannot wait to use it for the entire year!" -- Deshaun T.
"Love, love,and LOVE!!! Talk about having someone do the work for you.....here it IS!!! Thank you!!" -- Mama S.
"If you dread creating parent letters, then this resource is your perfect remedy. It's jam-packed with letters for everything from parent-teacher conferences, thank you, holiday parties. Amazing!" -- Debbie S.
Download the preview for more details and a sneak peek!!
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your "My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback” button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make products that better suit your needs!
*** How to Follow Our Store ***
Click the green star beside our name at the top of this page OR at the top of our store page. Following us notifies you when we post a new item.
CONNECT WITH ME
⭐ Blog--> http://www.moretime2teach.com
⭐ Instagram--> https://www.instagram.com/moretime2teach/
⭐ Facebook--> https://www.facebook.com/moretime2teachfanpage/
⭐ Pinterest--> http://www.Pinterest.com/moretime2teach/
Copyright ©MoreTime2Teach. All rights reserved by the author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY.