Also included in
- This bundle includes various presentations and brochures with school counseling program information for staff, parents/guardians, and the community. All of the presentations are EDITABLE (see list below), so you can plug in your own school's information directly into the resources. All parts of this$6.95$9.00Save $2.05
- Need to give a presentation on your school counseling program to staff or parents? Need to create informational pamphlets for the community on crisis and trauma? I've got you covered with this as well as many other different kinds of professional development and community resources! This bundle incl$15.95$22.00Save $6.05
- This handbook will guide you to set up your comprehensive school counseling program (CSCP) in alignment with the American School Counselor Association. With detailed guidelines, templates, and/or reproducibles for each of ASCA's 4 components (define, manage, deliver, and assess), you will be able to$19.95$29.40Save $9.45
- Need to give a presentation on your school counseling program to parents or the community? Need to administer a needs assessment or create informational pamphlets for the community on self-harm and suicide prevention? I've got you covered with these distance learning parent/guardian and community re$9.95$11.50Save $1.55
- Here's a dynamic bundle that includes everything you need to introduce yourself, your role, and your school counseling program to students, staff, and parents/community! All resources in this bundle are aligned with the American School Counselor Association National Model. This product includes 2 in$9.95$14.00Save $4.05
- This complete counselor bundle includes everything you need to set up and run your comprehensive counseling program! With 50 different counseling products, you have everything that made my counseling program a success and led me to win 4 different state awards, including finalist for school counselo$129.95$162.90Save $32.95
This is an EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation that you can modify |in order to showcase your comprehensive school counseling program to parents, families, and community members! It is the perfect presentation to give at Back-to-School Night, Open House, Meet the Teacher, Coffee with the Counselor, Counselor Chats, or any other parent/student orientation events. This presentation is aligned with the American School Counselor Association (ASCA) program model and includes 6 slides that explain: how students can access their counselor, the counselor contact information, the ways that the counselor can support students/families, what to do in an emergency, and counselor website information. You can easily turn this PowerPoint presentation into a school counseling program informational packet for parents/community members by saving it as a PDF and printing it out. Educate about, advocate for, and show off your amazing comprehensive school counseling program with this dynamic parent presentation!