Having the right parent forms --- and being able to customize them --- are key to your success.
Use the parent profile to get the data needed for parent contact. Gather phone numbers, addresses, and contact preference, as well as special information about the students in your class. Then, use the parent contact log to document your conversations, email, etc. with parents. Word docs are provided if you want to keep the information organized online. PowerPoint files are provided for traditional printables.
Customize one of the three parent profiles for your open house --- so you get all the info you need while parents are in your classroom.
If you use Google apps, have your parents complete their profile in Google Forms. You can store the info in a spreadsheet so you have one document with all the necessary information.
The parent contact log works the same way: it's printable or usable in a Google Form. If you put the link on your phone or tablet, you can record parent contact in real time regardless of where and when it happens.
All docs and forms are completely editable so you can tailor to your own requirements. Back-to-school is all about being organized so you can do what you do best… teach!
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).