This resource includes print-and-go pages that will help your parent-teacher conferences run smoothly.
This resource includes:
- Conference Schedule – keep track of who is scheduled for what time
- Parent-Teacher Conference Reminders – send these reminders home the week before conferences
- Conference folder cover sheets (3 templates)
- Conference folder pocket labels – glue these on each pocket of the student conference folder. Have students fill the left-hand side pocket with samples of work/projects/tests that they’re proud of. In the right-hand pocket have them self-identify skills/topics they need to work on.
- Student Survey – Have the students fill this out prior to the conference. This activity sheet asks students to identify how they feel about school, skills/topics they’d like to work on and includes a place for their action plan, something they’re proud of, and something they’d like their parents and teacher to know.
- Parent Comments – Send this form home and have the parents fill it in and bring it back to the conference. This sheet provides space for the parent to write things they are pleased about and any questions or concerns they have.
- Teachers Notes – This form is for you to fill out in preparation for each parent-teacher conference. You will look prepared and organized as you discuss the different categories (student strengths, skills to work on, student behavior, and topics to discuss) with the parents.
Looking to ensure a successful parent-teacher conference? Check out this blog post here: Joy in the Journey: 5 Tips for Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
Joy in the Journey