Parent conferences can be stressful. Here is a resource that can help! Use the pre-conference form to uncover parental questions and concerns before the conference. Then use the conference form to organize information to share at the conference. Includes options for trimesters and quarters. This resource has both digital and printable versions.
The Google Slides option allows you to:
- Type your comments and print out to share at the conference.
- Customize the forms by adding in your own text.
Included in this Resource:
- Teacher Notes
- Pre-Conference Questionnaire for Parents
- Conference Notes form - color and black & white
- Student Self-Assessment
If you like this project you may also like:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value, so that I can create more. ☺