This parent teacher conference pack is based around student led conferences. It includes:
1) A self-reflection sheet for students to fill out. This two-page reflection will be what they use for "talking points" at the conference. They reflect on: reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and behavior/attitudes/work habits. After reflecting on how they are doing in each subject, they write a goal for each subject and a behavior goal.
2) A letter to parents to put on the door while they are outside waiting for their conference to begin. The letter gives them things to do while they wait like write a letter to their child or help themselves to some candy!
3) A parent teacher conference questionnaire for parents to fill out and return to you before the conference. This way you are ready and prepared to answer their questions/concerns.
4) A letter in spanish telling spanish speaking parents what time their conference is. All you need to do is fill in the students' name and date!
5) A conference notes sheet
6) A letter to parents about student led conferences
7) A template for students to fill out inviting their parents to the conference and explaining what their three focus points for the conference are.
Please rate me and "like" my store if you liked this product : )