I created this guide to help teachers (myself included) organize and prepare for their parent-teacher conferences. The best part about this packet is that you can use this guide from year to year – the information will continue to be relevant! This guide includes all of the necessary materials and lists to ensure your conference runs smoothly!
Included in this guide are:
• Parent-Teacher Conference Checklist
• Conference Schedule form
• Parent Letter
• Parent Note-Taking Form
• Conference Reminder Notes
• Parent-Teacher Contact form
• Word List – Reference list for conferences, writing report cards, behavioral reports, or progress notes!
• Door Signs
• Teacher Tips, Ideas, and Questions
I think you will find this guide very helpful, especially for teachers new to Parent-Teacher Conferences!