Are you anxious about hosting your Parent-Teacher Conferences virtually, hybrid, or in-person? I hosted my virtual parent teacher conferences using Google Meet in 2020 using this resource! I wanted an organized and visually appealing way to share with parents my conference points. I wanted something that would make me feel more organized and keep me focused. My solution was this Google Slides presentation resource and it helped tremendously! I loved using this resource so much, that I am using it again this year for my in-person conferences. The slides really kept the conferences running soothly.
The slides come in presentation and letter sized versions, so you can also print them. Personalize the slides to fit your needs. Only the headers are fixed! Edit the text and tables. I have included more conference slides than you may need. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Welcome to Our Virtual Parent Teacher Conference
- Welcome to Our Parent Teacher Conference
- Welcome to Our In-Person Parent Teacher Conference
- Conference For (Type Student's Name) with Time
- Blank Template
- Conference Agenda
- Reading Levels with F&P Chart (Editable)
- Approach to Learning
- Sight Words
- Phonemic Awareness
- Handwriting with Pencil Grip (Two Skin Tone Versions)
- Handwriting with Pencil Grip (edit the directions)
- Writing with Editable Rubric
- Social Studies
- Work Habits & Behavior
- Student Work
- A.I.S. Services
- E.L.L. Services
- Intervention Services
- Test Scores
- Student Reflection
- Questions or Concerns
- Action Plan
- Contact Info
- Blank Template
- Thank you for Coming. Good Bye!
- Conference Schedule
- Conference Reminder Slips
*You can access the letter sized version and the conference slips on the second slide of the presentation sized Google Slides file that TpT puts into your drive.
Let's Stay Connected:
Good luck to you!