Parent Teacher Conferences Bundle
Here is a bundle of over 20 resources to help you with parent teacher conferences. All of the resources are in Microsoft Word so they are editable for your use!
This is what you will receive:
-First Conference Folder
• Examples of student goals
• Example of Fall grade report
• Another example of a progress report
• How to prep for conferences with students
• Letter to families with questions for them to answer
• Goal setting document
• Goals for all students
• Another example template of school goals
• A student and parent questionnaire
-Second Conference Folder
• Example of student conference form with goals
• Example of grade report
• School goals for second conference
• Student letter to parents
• Prepping for conferences with students
• A parent questionnaire
• A student questionnaire
-A Conference Agenda Template
-A Multiplication Packet (19 pages) for Use at Home
-A Parent Contact List
-Parent Communication is Key
-How to Make QR Codes for Parents
This is a must have for parent teacher conferences!
Visit Our Store
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make my products better suit your needs!
*** How To Follow Our Store ***
Click the green star beside our name at the top of this page OR at the top of our store page. Following us notifies you when we post a new item and you will receive customized email updates about our store.
parent, teacher, conferences, goal setting, goals, progress report, questions, survey