Share this resource with parents to help them prepare for upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences. Includes tips for parents making the most out of P/T conferences as well as 4 myths that keep most parents away from these conferences. Providing this resource begins the dialogue for these hard to reach/shy parents and might encourage parents to show up!
If you like this product, you might also like:
Parent Teacher Conferences- Teacher Edition
Parent Contact Informational Guide
Parent Communication Log
Collect Parent Info
Student Led Parent-Teacher Conferences
Or buy them all AND SAVE with these bundles:
• Parent Communication Resources Bundle
• Parent-Teacher Conference Resource Bundle
★ Follow Me for Updates!
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases