This is the powerpoint that I massed emailed to our students and parents for additional support and resources while we are out of school for the COVID-19. Some of it is ideas from other school districts, others is the collaborative work of our counselors in the school district. Regardless, in a time of crisis I want to do my part by providing you a free resource.
I left it so that it could be completely editable, feel free to change what you need to and use it for your school district.
This resource includes:
- Counselor's contact information
- The variations of how we can counsel while out of school
- Announcements from our district (you can put yours) and where they can find the latest announcements
- Things the students can do while out of school
- Community Resources
- Managing Anxiety around COVID-19
- Self-Care for Students and Parents
Check out my blog: The Zealous Counselor