Also included in
- Engage your students with TEKS aligned digital math activities! Each individual resource in this Google Classroom math bundle includes at least seven low-prep differentiated activities for each fifth-grade STAAR-eligible TEKS standard-- everything you need to help your students master the TEKS for g$84.00$105.00Save $21.00
Engage your students with digital math activities for describing the meaning of grouping symbols in numerical expressions!
This free Google Classroom math pack includes five low-prep differentiated activities for describing the meaning of parentheses and brackets-- everything you need to help your students master the TEKS.
The activities in this pack are designed to support mastery of math TEKS 5.4E: Describe the meaning of parentheses and brackets in numerical expressions.
What activities are included?
- Practice A: Use the grouping symbols to determine what is done first and then second.
- Practice B: Match numerical expressions to verbal descriptions.
- Challenge: Create numerical expressions with a value of 24.
- Assessment A: Respond to a journal prompt.
- Assessment B: Complete an online quiz.
What’s unique about this pack?
This pack includes:
- One-page review of the standard to help students review essential elements of the skill before beginning or to provide support while students work through the activities.
- Differentiated practice activities to engage students with interactive and moveable pieces.
- Challenge tasks that increase the rigor of the standard and encourage critical thinking.
- Journal writing prompt to improve communication skills and help students demonstrate mastery.
- Online quiz to provide an opportunity to show mastery of the skill.
This pack also includes a teacher guide with detailed instructions for using the activities with Google slides and/or Google Classroom, as well as, how to prepare the self-grading online quiz for use. Visual answer keys that can be used to compare to student responses are also included.
Why go digital?
- Saves you tons of time and prep work!
- No copier or ink needed-- this is a paperless resource!
- It’s easy to implement and use with students.
- Great for independent work stations!
- Perfect for intervention, tutorials, and absent work too.
- It’s a fun and engaging way to practice math skills!
I hope this product helps your Texas students master the TEKS!- The Routty Math Teacher
Keep up with The Routty Math Teacher!
Be the first to learn about doing math The Routty Way. I will send out information about new blog posts, free resources, and new product information. Sound interesting? Become a follower of The Routty Math Teacher by clicking or on the green star on any of my product pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.
Leave feedback and receive TPT credit!
Did you know that you can build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on our products?
You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to “My Purchases” for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a “Leave Feedback” button. Click it and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. Go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!
Like this pack? Share it with others!
Use the share buttons so others will find it! Just click the Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest button to share it with others!