This resource is Part 5 of the “Google for Grammar” bundle and covers adjectives and adverbs. It contains nine Google forms: a pre-assessment to assess students’ strengths and weaknesses before beginning the unit, a review, and seven forms that are duplicated with and without lessons that can be used throughout the year as bell-ringers and quick assessments.
• Compatible with all devices
• What is an Adjective?
• Predicate Adjectives
• Other Words as Adjectives
• What are Adverbs?
• Making Comparisons
• Adjective or Adverb?
• Double Negatives
These forms will work on all devices that can open Google Forms. The Google Forms are editable and are set to use the Google Quiz feature. No answer key is provided; however, the forms have the answers already. The forms can be printed for students who do not have devices.
This download includes:
1. Links to two Google spreadsheets. The spreadsheets each contain links to nine Google forms for you to copy into your Google Drive.
a. One set has the forms with lessons so that the students can read the lesson first, and then do the form.
b. The other set has the forms without the lessons. The forms contain the same questions as the ones with lessons, but can be used as assessments.
2. Microsoft Word documents of all the lessons that are editable.
3. PDF documents of all the lessons.
4. Instructions for accessing forms, changing the settings in Google Forms, sending them to students, putting them in Google Classroom, gathering responses, scoring, and links to additional help.
Google forms utilize free web and app resources, so there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned. I have spent numerous hours rereading these forms and documents. If you happen to find an error, please email me so I can fix it as soon as possible.
These materials were prepared by Luanne Blick and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, publisher of the original LANGUAGE NETWORK: Grammar, Usage, and Mechanic Book work on which this material is based.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2017 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Learning With Lulu is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.