*** The standard for division requires students to find both whole number quotients and remainders up to four digit dividends and one digit divisors using equations and various illustrations ***
These task cards allow students to solve division equations using the partial quotient strategy. 4 of the task cards challenge students to use up to three partial quotients or less, testing their knowledge of multiplication skills. 8 of the task cards have word problems, with 4 task cards that are multi-step equations and require students to interpret the remainders!
- 2 digit dividend x 1 digit divisor
- 3 digit dividend x 1 digit divisor
- 4 digit dividend x 1 digit divisor
- Challenge: 3 partial quotients or less
- 4 single step division word problems
- 4 multi-step division word problems
- Interpreting the remainder
Don't forget your freebie!
Adding and Subtracting Fractions Word Problems
Also check out:
Multiplication Task Cards
Adding and Subtraction Fraction Word Problems