lesson is PowerPoint based
. The colorful and engaging slides
feature animals and are humorous to keep students' attention.
►This lesson explains participles and participial phrases
►It also explains misplaced and dangling participles
►Finally, there are 10 sentences
at the end for students to label participles as correct, dangling, or misplaced.
Just open up the PowerPoint and GO! No running off any papers!
• Comma Escape Room / Lock Box
• Comma Rules for Middle School and High School
• Comma Review Games
• Commas Bundle for Middle School and High School Students
• Parts of Speech Activity
• Parts of Speech Differentiated Escape / Lock Box Bundle
• Parts of Speech Escape Room / Lock Box for High School
• Parts of Speech Escape Room / Lock Box for Middle School
• Parts of Speech Task Cards - QR Codes