Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzz$82.00$104.00Save $22.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 2nd grade math centers for Geometry Standards (2.G.1, 2.G.2, & 2.G.3). For each 2nd grade Geometry standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzzles, and more! All$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Practice partitioning shapes, circles and rectangles into halves, thirds, and fourths with these geometry math centers. These are ideal beginning fractions activities! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for halves, thirds, & fourths:
- Fraction Sort: Students will sort fraction pictures into halves, thirds, and fourths.
- Build a Pizza: Students will build pizzas by spinning fractions of various toppings.
- Fraction Puzzles: Students will put together fraction puzzles and then complete a cut & glue recording sheet.
- Fraction Tic Tac Toe: Students will play a board game where they spin and cover fractions to get four in a row.
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching