Also included in
- This back-to-school bundle includes classroom management strategies, teacher organization tools, and community-building activities to start your new school year on the right foot! Suitable for Google Classroom® and online learning. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Save over 35% with the Bundled Discount! ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Included with this$30.00$49.00Save $19.00
- Back-to-school season is the perfect opportunity to implement new classroom management systems. This classroom organization bundle provides teacher organization tools to start your high school semester on the right foot! Includes get-to-know-you surveys, parent communication forms, editable syllab$13.00$19.40Save $6.40
- Develop a strong classroom culture with these community-building activities and tools! This bundle includes icebreakers, brain breaks, get-to-know-you forms, mindfulness activities, growth mindset calendars, and classroom agenda slides. Suitable for middle school and high school students. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Save$22.00$34.60Save $12.60
Use these partner pairing cards as a back-to-school icebreaker game or to quickly and easily pair students for classroom activities and assignments. Includes 50+ partner matching cards to pair 25+ groups! Differentiated partner cards have also been provided.
Included with these Partner Pairing Cards for Groups:
✏️ 51 Partner Matching Cards - Greyscale
✏️ Differentiated Partner Matching Cards - Greyscale
✏️ Partner Cards to Create 25 Pairs and 1 Set of Three
✏️ Teacher Instructions for using this resource
How to use these Partner Cards for Classroom Groups:
You can use these matchmaker cards as a fun icebreaker game at the start of the school year. You can also use them to quickly and easily pair students for classroom activities and assignments. For best results, cut out and laminate these matchmaker cards. Once laminated, they can be continually used in your classroom.
↠ As a Back-to-School Icebreaker Game:
When used as an icebreaker game, this activity will utilize students’ inquiry-based learning skills and give them the opportunity to talk to their classmates.
Provide each student with an individual card, and have them ask "yes" or "no" questions to their classmates to locate their perfect match!
Ex: "Are you a food item?" "Are you yellow?" "Are you cheese?"
For an added challenge, you can tape these cards to students' backs to keep their assigned identity a secret. They will have to guess their assigned identity by asking "yes" or "no" questions before locating their partner.
↠ As Partner Pairing Cards for Groups:
The differentiated partner matching cards indicate the item's match in the bottom-right corner. This set can be used if you wish to quickly and easily pair students for classroom activities.
There are 25 pairs included with these matchmaker cards. If your class count is an uneven number, a set of three has also been provided (51 cards total).
Matching Pairs include:
- Nachos & Cheese
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Moon & Sun
- Bowling Ball & Bowling Pins
- Peanut Butter & Jam
- Beyonce & Jay-Z
- Salt & Pepper
- Baseball & Baseball Bat
- Milk & Cookies
- Chips & Dip
- Basketball & Hoop
- Paddle & Canoe
- Hamburger & French Fries
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's . This bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year.
For more back-to-school icebreaker games for students, check out this .
✨ Kindly note that due to copyright restrictions, this resource is not editable. This is a common practice within the TPT marketplace in order to protect the clip artists and software providers that have authorized their intellectual property for the development of this resource.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on July 5, 2022.