Partner Sharing Cards
- Use these cards for student partners to share during "Turn and Tell" or "Pair Up" times and MORE!
Why? When students are told to share with a partner, both partners want to either go first or neither want to share at all. Assigning letters (either A or B) to partners eliminates this problem.
- Laminate and cut out letters.
- Assign each student either an A or B card (cards can be adhered to desk - (I like to use "Fun Tac" so they can be repositioned) or worn around neck with yarn as a necklace).
- Alternate between Partner A or Partner B to:
- Orally partner share first during min-lesson
- Complete math activity w manipulatives
- Perform science activity w materials
Use with whole class as you:
- Call all "B"s to line up first
- Call all blue "A"s to chorally read text
- Call all red B's to get water or go to rest room, get snacks, or sharpen pencils.
This Packet Includes 4 sheets with slight variations.
A great classroom management tool.