Industry, Urbanization, and Immigration Shaped America from 1880-1920 and history was never the same. Students will get active, moving, and thinking, and will wander and work with a new partner for each question. Use a timer if desired or other requirements for restrictions. Graded as a quiz for my 8th grade Social Studies class.
Students will Complete each area with a new partner.
This activity worksheet involves partner swapping as students answer and research questions about the economy, immigration, racism, and the changing United States.
Students will wander and work with a new partner for each question. Students will complete each area of the worksheet with a new partner. You can set a timer or ring a bell if needed.
The partner swapping is a fun way to liven up the study and breath some new air into fact finding in the classroom.
This is a great early study United States history in a worksheet or activity. It will take about 30-35 minutes to complete for most History classes. This is a 2 page resource. It is ready to hand out with instructions.
My TOP 8 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
8. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
7. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
6. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
5. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
4. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
3. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
2. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged
1. 5 Week Garageband Unit for Music Recording