Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your lessons over how organisms interact with their environment to meet their survival needs. Students will be able to discuss the way organisms live and survive in their ecosystem by interacting with the living and nonliving components.I$6.00$8.00Save $2.00
- No need to stress about how to review after teaching each concept, these science vocabulary puzzles are aligned to the standards, engaging, and include an assessment. Your purchase comes in both print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom. **** As of 3/6/21 we only have the Water C$39.99$58.00Save $18.01
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$94.95$143.50Save $48.55
Parts of Ecosystems Vocabulary Puzzles
Use these puzzles to provide quick and fun matching practice with the vocabulary for the different parts of ecosystems.. Each puzzle includes 4 pieces: vocabulary word, examples/facts, illustration, and definition.
When you download this file, it will contain a link to access the FREE digital version as well.
Save 20% when you purchase the year-long Science Vocabulary Puzzles Bundle.
Vocabulary covered in this set:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).