This writing activity was made to complement First Grade Wit and Wisdom Module 1 but can work in any classroom!
Students annotate the task cards by identifying the nouns, verbs, and adjectives. They will then write the words on the recording sheet.
Check out my other Wit and Wisdom aligned Centers:
- Narrative Writing Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Adding Details to Writing Activity: An ELA Center
- Punctuation Sort Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Verb Tense Activity: A Sorting ELA Center Activity
- Main Idea and Details Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Adjective Writing Activity: Riddle Writing ELA Center
- Opinion Writing Activity: A 'Would You Rather' Center
- Non-Fiction Text Feature Activity
- Adjective-Adverb Snowball Fight! An ELA Center
- Pronoun Activity! An ELA Center or Game
- Wit and Wisdom Vocabulary Journal
Please leave feedback and earn money towards free TPT products!