This game involves children using their knowledge of nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs to decide if the answer to a question is correct.
This game contains 79 cards and one instruction card that can be stuck to the front of the container.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Group of 4-5 children.
2. Players take turns to draw from the pile of cards placed next to the ‘bin’.
3. They read the chosen card and if the highlighted word answers the question.
4. If it the answer is correct, they keep the card.
5. If the player decides that the answer is incorrect, they BIN IT by putting the card into a container.
6. If a player is not sure of the answer, another player can give the correct answer and win the card for him or herself.
7. If the player does not know if the answer is correct or not, then other players can answer and win the card for themselves.
8. The winner is the person with the most true statement cards at the end.
As the cards may print quite a large size, it is recommended that this game be printed as 2 pages into 1.